1) Registration and payment: Interested persons should pay the corresponding entrance fee within 10 working days after successfully registering. In order to ensure the quality of the conference, the number of participants will be limited, so the Organizing Committee can only reserve seats for companies or individuals that have finalized their payment.
2) Cancellation: Attendees may cancel their reservation before November 10, 2021 by notifying the Organizing Committee in writing (firstname.lastname@example.org). A full refund will be given if the cancellation application is submitted before October 10, 2020. After October 10, 50% of the registration fee will be retained as administration fees. Requests for refund made after November 10, 2021 will be disregarded.
3) Transfer Policy: If the attendee has made all necessary payments and received the corresponding registration information, but he or she cannot attend due to personal reasons, registration may be transferred over to another designated person. The registered attendee will have to send an email to email@example.com before November 10, 2021 informing the Organizing Committee of this decision. This will give us enough time to reissue the name badge and other relevant conference material (this does not include extra fees the party may be responsible for).
4) The Organizing Committee reserves the right to alter the program, including (but not limited to) topics, speakers and venue. Attendees are advised to check the official website for up-to-date news. If the organizer decides to cancel the event due to any force majeure or other unforeseeable event that renders the execution of the event impossible, the Organizing Committee will offer the options to give a full refund or apply the payment to CRAC 2022.
5) Release: The organizers, co-organizers, and speakers will not be held liable for any content or ideas expressed in the conference sessions and/or material.
6) Recordings: Video recordings or pictures obtained throughout the event without the prior consent of the Organizing Committee are not allowed for commercial purpose. All intellectual property rights are hereby reserved by the organizers. Presentation materials, including vocal, video recordings and any printed booklet associated to the conference cannot be used for any commercial purpose without the prior consent of REACH24H. Disclosure of any of the materials above mentioned to a third party (with the exception of the company/organization the attendee is representing) without prior authorization of REACH24H Consulting Group is strictly prohibited.
7) In the event a person/company (visitor, attendee, sponsor, and exhibitor) in any way infringes the overall aim of the conference or disrupts other attendees or participating companies involved in the conference, the Organizing Committee will reserve the right to exclude the person/company from the conference following a written or verbal warning. All respective costs resulting from or associated to this disruption or exclusion will be borne by the infringing person/company.
8) Attendees are responsible for any and all expenses, including travel arrangements, insurance and Visa Application fees. Accommodation is not included in the registration fee.
9) Governing Law: this registration shall be governed by the laws of P. R. China.
10) This document is written in Chinese. In case of any discrepancy between the Chinese version and any translation thereof, the Chinese text prevails.
11)The Organizing Committee reserves the right to make final interpretations of the contents of the registration form.