Global Product Compliance (GPC) is a regulatory compliance company specializing in chemical, agrochemical, cosmetics, food contact materials and medical device regulations within several different service areas. GPC was established in 2008 and have since then increased its regulatory expertise to several different countries and regions worldwide now including 20+ countries across 6 continents. Our over 1,500 Happy Clients are a testimony to the great rapport we share with them and the fine quality that we offer in our services. This is also reflected in the fact that we have about 99% customer retention (Client loyalty) and we have had over 200 companies opting to switch over to us from other service providers, for better and cost-effective services.
GPC being India’s largest regulatory compliance service provider is also actively contributing towards the finalization of India’s chemical regulation and policy (Indian Chemical (Management and Safety) Rules (CMSR)). Indian Ministry of Commerce has commissioned GPC for several studies and reports which have contributed significantly to the upcoming Indian CMSR.
· Only non-governmental body in the technical committee which responsible for drafting Indian REACH (CMSR).
· India’s largest regulatory compliance service provider.
· GPC has 13+ years of compliance management experience with 1500+ clients in 38 countries including SMEs and Large corporations.
· GPC can provide global end-to-end compliance service in Chemical, Agrochemical, Cosmetics, Food Contact Materials and Medical Devices sectors for 20+ countries in 6 continents.
· GPC has a fully automated compliance certificates management system – Supply Chain Communication Portal to take care of your post compliance obligations.